Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Top of the Muffin, to ya!

Instead of a devil, I think Lil Jon is on my shoulder. And all he says is "Yeeaah!"

Lil Jon, should I eat this Easter candy I bought for Harper? "Yeeeah!"

Should I have a bite (psssshh.. a bite..) of Harper's spwinkles doughnut? "Yeeeeah!"




Because Lil Jon wears baggy pants, honey badger don't care. 

He's also probably crunk.

But this much I know for certain: Very soon, gone will be the days of anonymity.

We're moving back to our hometown.

South.

Where eyes cut and tongues wag if you go to the park looking like I looked this morning.

Bless my heart. And Lil Jon's.

I will hide behind the sweatpants of a rapper no longer. And if he wore yoga pants, I wouldn't hide behind them, either.

I'm tired of clinking my pimp cup of Coke.

Who's with me?

If you're interested, I'll link your blog so we can keep up with each other.

Fridays.

Start a Couch to 5k. . . eat better. . . exercise. . . write about it.

Sing it to me one mo time.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm all funky and off and icky feeling. But attempts to get back into working out have been foiled by the offspring. BOO HISS TO THEM! Howevs, pretty sure I just need to prioritize. Le sigh. Then physics will take in from there (a ball in motion, etc, etc.)

    So, because I am type A to your B, will we post every Friday on our blogs about being exercisy?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i read that you were moving?

    I will be inspired by your excerising and maybe even do some myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you!!! Baby is almost 3 months old I can't use "it's baby weight" forever. Started walking yesterday and Zumba 3 days a week. I have 15lbs to lose BEFORE summer. We shall see how that goes. It makes a big difference when you have someone you are accountable to. :) On and so jealous that you are moving South. I miss my Carolina home.:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm totally up for motivation from someone who abhors their muffin top the way I do. Never had this before...my brother told me not to worry 'everyone looks like that in Michigan this time of year' which wasn't exactly what i was hoping for.
    I'll post Fridays regarding my attempts at wellness and fit-ness here: thebabybrain.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete