Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Top of the Muffin, to ya! Week 15

Spring has sprung and I'm being so healthy I can barely stand myself.

The weather is beautiful and it's the best kind of beautiful, meaning, the mosquitoes haven't realized it's people-hunting season, yet.

Fresh produce is starting to pop up, albeit in the form of $6.99 watermelons. I buy them anyway, because the opportunity cost of not having it is just too high to bear.

Because our fridge and pantry are filled with fresh tomatoes and corn and greens and berries, I'm not tempted by the Cap't. (Crunch. . . not Morgan).

Thanks to my father-in-law, we have a new elliptical machine. ..Last night, I watched Step Brothers and laughed (ok.. snorted) through an extra workout. Bliss.

Harper and I have been taking two walks per day - she's currently in love with Spring & strawberries to snack on & will willingly go any place the Kelty jogger dares tread ((knocks on wood)).

Because the weather is so beautiful and we're outside all the time and the TV is never on, we sleep great - even Harper ((knocks extra hard on the wood)).

It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  -Mark Twain



3 comments:

  1. So glad you two are enjoying the spring like weather! Love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! I am pretty excited for spring, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said, and I love the picture of Harper and the lovely quote. I love you, too.

    ReplyDelete