Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

In defense of Bloom's Taxonomy.

Harper's Book Club currently recommends:


There are more life lessons than you can shake a stick at.

Bless her heart, she even understands some of them.



I feel a stab in my heart when I realize she's old enough to "get" it and I spend our discussion probing for understanding and marveling at surprisingly apt answers.

I will the time to slow.

..just then,

 
Harper, why is this your favorite book?
Harper: His NAKED BUTT! ((attempts to moon me, Henry falls down laughing)) 

 
The end.

5 comments:

  1. bahahaha :) I love that your a mommy and that you have awesome kids. miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I miss you too. ..I want you to meet them so badly. I was looking through our wedding album and there's a pic in there of Owen. You'd just die. I will post it for you, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about this some more and I realized, it's just like us... just because we're smart and we get it doesn't mean we're mature! Lol. It's always fun to laugh at the naked butts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is life worth living without naked butts at which to laugh? . . . deep thoughts out of us, today.

      Delete
    2. Love some naked butts! Glad I made that purchase for her! My girl is so funny!

      Delete